Do you want to improve your English skills?
Tim and Kristin Stalcup can help you! We offer 6 semesters of English classes. Each $400 semester lasts 16 weeks. The spring/summer semester begins in March. The fall/winter semester begins in September.
Why learn English?
- Better grades in college
- Promotion at work
- Clear communication with friends and neighbors
What are the three programs?
- ESL Classroom
- Guided Conversation
- Personal Advancement
What are the courses in the ESL Classroom?
- Introduction to English (a 16-week semester)
- Basic English (a 16-week semester)
- Growing in English (a 16-week semester)
- Independent English (a 16-week semester)
- Proficient English (a 16-week semester)
- Excelling in English (a 16-week semester)
What do we help you with?
- The four skills in language: Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing
- The three building-blocks of language: words (vocabulary–what to say), sentences (grammar–how to say it), pronunciation (how to be understood)
How are we qualified to teach?
- Tim Stalcup: Certified in linguistics (BBTI: Bowie, TX), Certified in Teaching English (120 hr. Masters certification–Bridge Education Group)
- Kristin Stalcup: B.S., Sp. ED. (Bob Jones University), Certified in Teaching English (120 hr. Masters certification–Bridge Education Group)
How do you get started?
Contact us today to schedule a free placement test!
We are the Stalcup family. We moved to Briarwood, Queens in 2021 and are enjoying the international diversity of our city. We are working with Heritage Baptist Church in Manhattan as a community outreach evangelist. God has given us a desire to help meet the needs of the immigrants of Queens and throughout the boroughs of New York City. We unashamedly exalt Jesus Christ as He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
93-35 Eldert Lane
Woodhaven, NY 11421
We are located on the corner of Atlantic Ave. & Eldert Ln.